Thursday, December 5, 2019

Aerial Photography; Lakolk Beach (DK) April 2019

During a little pre-Easter holiday I took my family to Lakolk Beach on the island of Rømø to put some kites u...ehem...to commune with nature and have quality time with my family.

That I send up a kite or two to make stunning pictures of one of the worlds most beautiful beaches is purely coincidental......

The kite I use here is a cheap, but great, "radar kite" from China. I believe the correct term is a three-keeled box kite.

The beach...its calling me!

 
Our "basecamp" (the white car) in the background the village of Lakolk

Nope, no crop circles: Doughnuts.



Me, myself and I.

Couldn't be happier...

Reeling it in....

The kids are getting slowly bored.



I decided to experiment with "kite laundry" and hang some silk kois in the wind..








I was time to get home when the kids started to make sand-men

Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stunt Kite Fun

  I managed to attach a "NoPro" camera between the bridles of a stunt kite and got fairly good results: