Thursday, January 28, 2021

Survival: The Canteen Survival Set

I found a brilliant Stanley canteen, with a full steel body, at an outlet store for a ridiculous low price.

The only "flaw" i could find is a small dent on the canteens front.

Lucky me!

Anyhow, I had the canteen lying around in the car for a long time and thought that a nice, wide mouthed canteen like that could be used for storage for some useful items.


My new favorite canteen

It is special because it is...CLEANABLE.
Audience: "Uhhhhhhhh!"



Lots of storage space for some good stuff "just in case"

Im starting out with a nice, large & signal colored draw string bag:
For carrying and signaling.

Tampons: For water filtration and … just in case!

Compressed napkins for Capillary Filtration

Tealights for light/heat & romance

Rolly "toothbrushes"

10 Taharmayim water purification tablets

Nice little flashlight.

The usual: Paracetamol, Loperamide and activated charcoal.
(Activated is a MUST in every set!!!)


Firestarters...because why should I make it hard for myself?

Signal whistle (SOLAS)

The most important thing in the whole kit:
Blister cushions. They cost but are worth their
weight in gold! If you can`t run, you can`t fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stunt Kite Fun

  I managed to attach a "NoPro" camera between the bridles of a stunt kite and got fairly good results: