Thursday, February 11, 2021

Survival: The Zombie War Hammer and Survival Set 2

As usual I take a joke TOO FAR and pimped out the Zombie Pummel Pipe with a nice fencer knot around the handle and as much equipment I dared cram in to the hollow space:


I made one long fencer knot with 12 m of black 550 paracord.

Some teflon tape around the thread to keep it water proof.



In the head I cram fire starters and some chemical lights.


The usual: 
- Paracetamol
- Activated charcoal
- Taharmayim purification tablets
- Loperamide

Compressed napkins for Capillary Water Filtration

But first a loop of paracord so I can the stuff out easier...

Tampons for water filtration and wound dressing.



All on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stunt Kite Fun

  I managed to attach a "NoPro" camera between the bridles of a stunt kite and got fairly good results: